Factory Unlock info:
This feature costs 220 Octopus credits per phone. Process time: 1-9 business days.
Devices which DON'T ASK FOR UNLOCK CODE are not supported and credits will not be refunded!
Devices with triggered KNOX in most cases are not eligible for Factory Unlock! Credits will not be refunded!
Devices with "Device Unlock App" (T-Mobile, MetroPCS and AT&T) are not supported and credits will not be refunded!
Sprint devices are not supported and credits will not be refunded!
Verizon devices, which IMEIs starting with 99xx are not supported and credits will not be refunded!
To perform «Factory Unlock» You need to do the next:
- Go to «Support & Options» tab in Software.
- Press «Factory Services (Reset FRP / Unlock)» button.
- Select UART interface and connect power on device to Box via UART cable (Samsung C3300k/C3303k micro UART cable with 525-530kOm resistor).
- Press «Factory Unlock» button and follow the Software instructions. If Software cannot read necessary data from the phone via UART, please select USB interface, connect the phone via USB cable and repeat "Factory Unlock" operation.
- Factory Unlock process can take 0-8 hours. If the phone will not be unlocked instantly, run the Software in a few hours later, press «Status and History»/«Re-frash» buttons and check unlock status.
- When status is «Ready», press «Factory Unlock» button again - phone is now unlocked :)
- If device still requests unlock code - enter 00000000 (8 zeroes) code.